-- body class="cbp-spmenu-push">
Return to Help Index
|Beastly Membership Coupons
Save money on your membership fees
Use this coupon or one that you got from a friend to save money. We will send you free membership cards you can hand out to your gun nuts. They will save money and you will earn member rewards that can be applied to future purchases. Coupons vary daily in their discount amount. They are one-time use per member. Amount of discounts vary on a random basis from 20% to 80%.
Coupons are good for one year. Members can share their codes with other members and earn Rewards when they are used.
You give a coupon to a friend. That friend pays $6 with discount. You earn $3 of Rewards. It is a Win-Win.
||We wish to save members as much money as possible. A member will save 4% if you pay via a Gift Card that has been purchased buy a simple bank to bank transfer.
Bank to Bank transfers are easy and free. Just email us using this Email address: email@example.com we will send you an eGift Card receipt.
eGift Cards that are active will automatically be applied to your account when you make any purchase.
If you wish to earn 10% face value on day 366, we will place your gift card on an inactive basis until you request it to be made active for use.
|Share Guns Terms
Rental Agreement TermsVOTE ON OUR IDEA
- Early Out? - No problem
With 15 days notice, monthly payments will stop immediately
No refunds for past payments
Deposits are refunded in month 12
- You must have a valid concealed carry permit for your state
- You take full responsibility for any damage while in your possession
- Failure to pay your monthly fee results in your loss of your club privileges
- Failure to return your firearm will result in the loss of your deposit and does not stop your monthly fees
- You must either deliver your firearm to the your designated FFL on or before the day it is due or ship it directly to the FFL as per our instructions. We provide the pre-paid shipping labels.
- You will be charged $20/day late fees
- Any necessary repairs due to damage that is beyond normal wear and tear will be deducted from your deposit
- You must return your gun in a clean condition, unloaded with all parts and accessories that were provided to you
- Refunds will be sent to you one month after the one year period, less any applicable charges or unpaid balances
- No early refunds
- Guns are offered to members for sale during the 11th month. First come first served basis.
- Unsold guns remain the property of final owner but shall be warehoused at that members local FFL until it is sold
- The Club will pay any storage charges to that FFL until it is sold.
- The final sale of the firearm will be conducted by the Club with permission of the owner.
- Gun cleaning fees will be charge to members account if guns are not returned in a cleaned condition.
- Cleaning fees are determined by your local FFL.
- Clubs starts 15 days upon sale of last registration (Each club must have one gun per member.)
- New members are added as needed
- No member should receive the same model gun during the subscription period.
- All clubs ship guns on the 1st of the month
- All guns must be returned to FFL on or before the 26th of each month
- Late return fees start on the 27th day of the month and continue until returned
- If a gun is not returned within 7 days, it is assumed to be purchased at the list price by that member
- Guns are shipped to members on a random basis (no reservations for any firearm for any given month)
- If your gun is late to arrive due to a member's delay, you will receive a $5/day credit for each day of paid late fees
- Keeping a gun you currently have is subject to our ability to replace it.
Your price is set at the current member discounted price. We require 7 days advance notice.
If you do not receive permission to keep this gun, you must ship it to the next FFL on schedule. We will work with you to send you a new gun ASAP.
This action does not stop your monthly participation or your club fees for the remaining term of this agreement.
ATF 'Federal Firearms Regulations Reference Guide' (ATF P 5300.4):
A nonlicensee may ship a firearm by carrier to a resident of his or her own state or to a licensee in any state. A common or contract carrier must be used to ship a handgun. In addition, Federal law requires that the carrier be notified that the shipment contains a firearm and prohibits common or contract carriers from requiring or causing any label to be placed on any package indicating that it contains a firearm.
[18 U.S.C. 922(a)(2)(A), 922(a) (3), 922(a)(5) and 922(e), 27 CFR 178.31, 27 CFR 478.31 and 478.30]
(B8) May a nonlicensee ship a firearm through the U. S. Postal Service?
A nonlicensee may mail a shotgun or rifle to a resident of his or her own state or to a licensee in any state. Handguns are not mailable. A common or contract carrier must be used to ship a handgun. A nonlicensee may not transfer any firearm to a nonlicensed resident of another state. The Postal Service recommends that longguns be sent by registered mail and that no marking of any kind which would indicate the nature of the contents be placed on the outside of any parcel containing firearms.
[18 U.S.C. 1715, 922(a)(3), 922(a)(5) and 922 (a)(2)(A)]