SHIPPING A FIREARM - FFLs AND TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP
10DollarGunClub.com will transfer ownership of any firearm ONLY to valid Federal Firearms License (FFL). This means we cannot ship directly to you (unless you have an FFL). We only ship to the FFL's Premise Address.
Non-Firearms are only shipped to the Billing Address if paid via Credit Card. Members can opt to set up a 2nd ship to address. There is a $20 one-time setup fee and we require a photo of your drivers license that shows your billing address.
- At your request 10DollarGunClub.com will transfer your purchased firearm to a licensed gun dealer in your state.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that a firearm is legal to own in your state.
- It is your responsibility to complete all required paperwork when you pick up your purchase from your local dealer.
- It is your responsibility to contact the FFL dealer and to have them send their FFL to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send to our FAX number as emails are auto routed to our distributors/dealers who may ship your products.
- Be aware that it is customary for your local dealer to charge a transaction fee at the time you pick up your purchase.
- This transfer fee is strictly between you and your local dealer. It is your responsibility to check with your local dealer concerning any policy of this kind and concerning your obligations. You do not pay 10DollarGunClub.com the transfer fee. By purchasing a firearm from us you acknowledge that you may have to pay your dealer a fee for transferring the gun to you.
- You the buyer are responsible for forwarding a copy of the FFL and all pertinent contact information to 10DollarGunClub.com. Do not mail.
There are SHIPPING charges for firearms at 10DollarGunClub.com as our pricing model is based upon a very small markup price of $10. Fixed shipping models must rely on average shipping rates. This model forces some members to pay more than they should and some less. The shipper must also add a "fudge factor" to make sure that issues such as Home Delivery costs are covered. (Shipping to a "Home Based" FFL will add cost to your shipping as shippers consider them to be Residential deliveries. You will see this in your checkout page as your only ground option will be Home Delivery.)
Some products may offer FREE shipping and they will be identified. This is the result of our distributors offering Free Shipping to us.
Firearms in excess of 15 lbs or longer than 45" are considered to be oversized items and/or items shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico will incur additional fees based upon actual shipping costs. The shipping charge for most small accessories is based upon FedEx weight and distance. Whenever possible, we will combine shipping for multiple small accessories on the same order. We do not combine handguns with long guns for shipping.
Shipping of non-firearm products may ship to your billing address. If you need to ship to a 2nd address, you must send us a photo of your drivers license that shows your current billing address. If not received with your order, you must email within 24 hours or your order will default ship to your billing address.
Firearms normally ship within 3-7 working days after we receive your payment and a copy of the Federal Firearms License. Non-firearm orders normally ship from 3 to 7 days after we receive your payment.
We do not provide a copy of the shipping FFL with your package. We ship from several different distributors and each has their own policy for including a copy of their FFL. If your FFL requires a copy of the distributors FFL, please have them request this by sending that request to email@example.com.
(There is no legal requirement for your FFL to obtain a copy of the shippers FFL.)
Best Method ShippingThis low flat rate is for those who are not in a hurry and wish to save money on shipping.
To get the lowest possible cost, we may combine your order with others and then have the warehouse bulk ship them to our store. This may be available for some limited products.
We then ship them to you or your FFL as soon as possible.
Only available for handguns with shipping weights of less than 10 lbs and not oversized. Add 4-5 days for handling but in extreme cases it could be longer.